Saturday, April 3, 2010

This is Daniel

Hey Everyone,

June asked me to come onto this blog and start giving my input on what's been happening. After talking to her and reading the posts she's put up I can honestly say we've been experiencing the same things.

2 or 3 weeks ago I got a letter in the mail, no return address and no stamp. At first reading it I was pretty creeped out but I figured it was probably my friends trying to to pull a stupid joke, so I put it my crap drawer at school. I had pretty much forgotten about it until I got a call from June saying she got the same thing in the mail. She told me her Kyle theory.

I wasn't sure who June, who I hadn't really talked to for years, was talking about. Mid conversation though, all these memories came flooding back to me. I couldn't believe I had forgotten one of my best friends from middle school. Granted we had stopped hanging out completely by high school. I tried to remember seeing or talking to him in high school but other than a few nods or glances, I can't remember any.

Once I read the letter (which I'll include in a separate post), it did strike up memories when I tried to set him up with this girl in middle school. The day after the date he didn't show up to school and the girl was trashing talking about him. Obviously the date went pretty bad. I guess Kyle wanted to prove he sent the letter.

Anyways, I think me and June are talking about getting together when we're all home next. She's trying to get Erin to help us out, I think I'll try giving her a call and seeing if I can convince her.

-Daniel

1 comment:

  1. What did the girl Kyle went out with say about him? Do you remember that?

    ReplyDelete