Monday, March 22, 2010

A Letter

I’m not the type of person that asks for help, but I honestly have nowhere else to turn. The police think it’s just a prank. My friends either think the same or that I shouldn’t get involved. I’m creating this blog to see if anyone out there has any answers.

I received a letter in the mail a couple of weeks ago. I thought it was nonsense myself at first, but after looking over it again I realized that there might be something to it. It was from someone I knew as a child, I’m sure because only one person would know about the contents of that letter. His name is Kyle Morrison, and I want to find out why he sent me this.

I scanned the letter so that anyone who’s reading this might be able to give me advice on what to do. I haven’t been able to find any of his contact information, so if anyone has seen or heard from him, please comment here.


This photo was in the envelope with the letter. I’m assuming it’s Kyle as a child, even though my memory of his appearance isn’t very clear. I had forgotten about him completely until the letter arrived. The photo appears to be burned, which is unsettling.



Again, if anyone can tell me where he is or why he might have sent this letter, please let me know. He should be around my age, 19 or 20. Thanks in advance.

~June

No comments:

Post a Comment