Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Still Here

I'm very sorry for the length between the last post and this one. There have been no new leads, as Daniel and I have had no luck in gaining Erin's help. The amount of year-end schoolwork definitely doesn't help either of us. For these reasons, I figured that there was no good in posting, but I want to let you all know that we're still here. In a few weeks, Daniel and I will be going home for the summer, which should make things go a bit more smoothly. Thanks to anyone who's still hanging in there with us.

It has been brought to my attention by a commenter in the last post that there are bold letters in both of the messages that Daniel and I received. The letters can be arranged to spell out "HELP ME," but I don't want to place any bets on it yet. It could be a mistake of handwriting or there could be letters that are being missed. Summer break will make research a lot easier; I live close to Daniel (and Erin if she's still living there). We'll also be able to get more information on the whereabouts of Kyle hopefully.

~June

2 comments:

  1. Probably could have asked this a while ago but when you found Daniel and Erin in the yearbook was Kyle in there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am jim cable, I write methods people can use to defend themselves on youtube mt account is http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfcuwzADvxfrLY3MyYZ4pOA/feed?filter=2 if you need help, you can find me there

    ReplyDelete